Monday, May 28, 2012

My Dukan Diet

I have been trying to slim down in my whole life and I've just learnt not to bear a BIG investment by using other methods which is --- Slimming Centre. Believe me or not, for all the $$$ that I dumped in, it is good to pay for a downpayment for a house! Or perhaps including a car too!! Which I find this ridiculous by spending thousand n thousand dollars without seeing any significant returns!! I've discovered this diet plan since last year September in a magazine (before my wedding) till now it has been reacting well on my body. I've been weighted up down at 80kgs+-, my whole life has been surrounding with diet pills, slimming treatments, body wrapping, sauna, hot blanket, exercise, gym, uZap, slimming patches and many many more, you name it! Since I've discovered this diet method (this is widely used in most slimming centers), which is A pure Protein And SugarFree diet! I managed to lose up to total of 8kgs, without exercise at all! I was weighted 86kgs previously, 3 months down - 80kgs, and down further to 78kgs. My weight has been staying around at 78k+-, as I didn't really stick to Cruise phase 2 diet plan on 1+1, 3+3 or 5+5 (protein & veges, or just pure protein) alternate days, and some days I consumed carbos or even rice & chips after my wedding day! Now, I have to back begin with my Dukan diet Attack phase again since I put on 2kgs during my vacation in Cambodia for a week. I was totally given up on my diet as everywhere we go, we eat food that ordered from a friend who works in Cambodia. Worst still, most of the meals consist rices and breads. It is a tough time to stick to my pure protein diet honestly. Or it was just an excuse to myself =P I really wanna try out the local Khmer food! It ended up with lots of dishes, serving with rice unfortunately + additional 2kgs return to Malaysia. So back to my Attack Phase Day 1, I'm gonna update here daily on the food I'm consumed and the weight I gain or loss, to keep it as a habit on myself to stick to my diet till I reach my ideal weight - 63kgs: Day 1: 28th May 12' Breakfast: Coffee + 1 tablet Equal + 3 coffeemate + World Coffee - Fried eggs with 2 slices tomato Lunch: Spaghetti's Grill Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad + Diet coke Teatime: 3 mid size egg tarts Dinner: Plan B - Char-grilled Beef Burger w Cheese (without bun), side salads, onion ring*2' few stripes of fries + glass of Chardonnay + one tablespoon full Macadamia Caramel Cheese Cake Day 2: 29th May 12' Breakfast: Coffee + 2 coffeemate + 1 tablet Equal + Fried chicken breast indian style + Braised pumpkin with curry leave Lunch: Chef n Blue Shirley Temple cocktail + Hainan style Fried Chicken wings*3pcs + cream of mushroom soup Dinner: Korean BBQ @ Daorae - grilled pork fillet & squid + refillable appetizers (mostly veges)+ seaweed soup + wheat tea Day 3: 30th May 12' Breakfast: Coffee + 2 coffeemate + 1 tablet Equal + McDonald's Sausage Mcuffin with egg & cheese (without bun) Lunch: Lychee Soda + Fried Chicken Chop with 2 fried eggs + cucumber & tomatoes Dinner: Half bottle Heneiken + Wendy's Chicken Nuggets + few stripes of fries + Diet Coke Supper: (oops sorry i snake! due to my late working hours) Slice of wholemeal bread w kaya butter + glass of skinny milk Day 4: 31st May 12' Breakfast: Coffee + 2 coffeemate + 1 tablet Equal Lunch: Grilled Chicken Chop + Honey Lemon Dinner: 2 spoonful of Durian cake + Korean Kimchi Pork Belly soup w veges & shitake mushroom Supper: (oops snake on second time - PMS) Slice of wholemeal bread w kaya butter glass of low fat milk

2 comments:

  1. Dear, so what's the latest update?? Did you manage to shed access weight using Dukan?? Share pls.. =)

    SYA~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slimming Sanctuary service is not as promising as compare with the first sign up. They just want your money and when they have more and more clients, they will not not attend to you and just feel that you appointment is ignoring. The place / room for treatment is not as expecting as when you saw in their flyers and advertisement. There is also kind of smell from the room that cannot make you relax. Kind of smelly thingy from the unwashed cloth. Gosh!!! So why waste your money on this kind of center ? Cheater and liars when come to consultation.

    ReplyDelete